Terms & Conditions
a. The domain www.webarcitech.com including any web pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) (hereinafter used as “ARCITECH”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
b. Through the Website we intend to sell our services which is created by us or by our outsourced contractors.
c. Please read these conditions carefully before using our website. By using the website, the app and/ or our services you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
e. If you have any queries about the Terms, various policies or have any comments, suggestions or grievances on or about our Website, please mail us your query at [email protected]
Acceptance of the use of Arcitech:
Change of Use:
- Individual data, for example, your name, individual postal and email address, or individual phone number is collected just when you voluntarily share it with us. As a web and app development company, we, Arcitech, will not be selling any of the Personal information to any third parties.
- The following terms and conditions and all applicable laws will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website, without any limitation or qualification. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. By visiting this website or downloading any information from the website, you agree to abide by the below terms and conditions. In case you don’t, we request you not to use the website or download any information from the site.
- Certain links on this site may lead to external sites not operated by us. No warranty is made in regards to such links and services and we take no responsibility for it. Any use that you make of that external information is at your own risk.
- You shall be responsible to comply with the jurisdiction laws from where you access this site and you will be agreeable not to violate any such law regarding the information on this site.
- Arcitech will not entertain any unauthorized idea submissions from external non-business associations. Any idea, not within the purview of business relationship with clients may not be treated as valid and can be disregarded or destroyed. We hold no obligation to take care of such unauthorized data.
- Arcitech has business relationships with multiple customers, suppliers, clients and others. Terminologies like joint venture, partnership and partner showcase business relationship showing common interest areas and these words do not show accurate legal bonding.
- This page guides you to our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you avail our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- The software development services help to get the customer information which is provided by them in the registration form so that cookies can be placed on the customer’s computer. Then you can avail more information about customer activity which in turn helps to provide the desired information about the product preferred by them in the right time. This helps the customer to save time and facilitate their buying process with ease.
Passwords & Content:
- You will keep any passwords or log-in details used in connection with the Service secure and you are totally responsible for when and how your account with us is used and the actions of any people you give your password and log-in details to.
- You are solely responsible for your data and any content you use or store in connection with your Service. You must hold, and continue to hold, all intellectual property rights in your data and contents (including, without limitation, copyright and trade mark rights), or be licensed to do so. The terms under which you hold or license your data and content must permit us to carry out our obligations to you in providing the Service. You grant us a license to use and reproduce all your data and content in order to fulfill our obligations under this agreement.
- You must ensure that you comply with our Acceptable Use Policy terms in relation to any data or content you use or store in connection with your Service.
Third Party Content:
Archiving & Back-up of your Data:
- You are solely responsible for the back-up of your data (including email files). You must maintain a recent copy of your data at your premises at all times. We will not be liable for incomplete, out-of-date, corrupt or otherwise deficient data recovered from our backups.
- We will archive your data on a regular basis for the purposes of disaster recovery. In the event of equipment failure or data corruption, we will restore from the last known good archive. In the event of corruption of all of our archives, or in the event that an old archive is used to restore data, you should be prepared to upload your data to your web site.
The Use of Spam & Virus Filters:
Site Activity Data:
- Payments are non-refundable.
- If accounts are not settled, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed.
- Any additional costs incurred as a result of chasing late debts, including admin, emails, phone calls or faxes or third party charges will be added to the account in question.
Suspension & Termination of the Service:
i. We may suspend or terminate your account if:
- you breach this agreement and fail to rectify any remediable breach within 7 days of us notifying you to do so;
- you become insolvent;
- you have not cleared your dues; or
- we are ordered to do so by a court or pursuant to an arbitration award.
ii. In addition to any other rights we may have under this agreement, you agree that we may, without notice to you and without any liability to us, amend, alter or take down your data or content if we:
- receive an order from a court or other competent body requiring us to do so;
- are directed to do so by the Indian Authority, any other regulatory body or authority or industry association;
- consider in our sole discretion that you are breaching this agreement including without limitation, by infringing third party intellectual property rights, or because your data or content is defamatory, illegal, obscene or breaches a person’s privacy.
iii. From time to time we may have to suspend or disconnect the service without notice or deny your access to the Service during any technical failure, modification or maintenance involved in the Service. We will use reasonable endeavours to procure the resumption of the services as soon as reasonably practicable. In these circumstances you will remain liable for all charges due throughout the period of suspension.
iv. If your account has been suspended or terminated due to your breach, reactivation of your account will be at our discretion. If we agree to reactivate your account, we will require payment in full of all outstanding amounts and payment of a reactivation fee.
v. If we wish to terminate your Service for reasons other than a breach of these conditions, we can do so by giving you 30 days written notice. In this circumstance, we will refund any remaining unused credit on your account.
vi.If your account is closed for whatever reason you must pay all outstanding charges immediately.
vii. We are under no obligation to provide you with a copy of your data or content if we have suspended or terminated your access to the Service for your breach. If we provide you with a copy of your data or content in such circumstances, we are entitled to charge a fee for doing so. If we terminate your account or any Service in such circumstances we may also at our discretion destroy your data or content. If your data or content is destroyed it may not be recoverable.
viii. You will conduct such tests and computer virus scanning as may be necessary to ensure that data uploaded by you onto or downloaded by you from the server does not contain any computer virus and will not in any way, corrupt the data or systems of any person.
ix. You are solely responsible for dealing with persons who access your data and you will not refer complaints or inquiries in relation to such access to us.
x.You agree that if, in our sole discretion, you are using the Services in a way which is not legitimate, is not in compliance with this agreement or any law that we may suspend, disable, limit or terminate the Services or deny you access to the Service without notice, including taking down any of your data or content.
Arcitech will assume no liability if any harm is done to your infrastructure while downloading any content from our website. It remains entirely your responsibility to ensure proper precautions while doing so.
You are free to post comments / feedbacks on these blogs, provided the following are taken care of:
- You shall not defame or abuse the organization or any third party.
- You shall not violate the legal rights of the organization.
- You shall not use any derogatory or objectionable statements.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, worms or any software that could harm the infrastructure in any way.
- You shall not upload any files that are legally bound not to be shared.